Our Essential Service Fee incorporates the various tasks and services typically involved in arranging, planning and conducting a funeral, including
- Funeral arrangement Monday to Thursday during office hours by phone, email or at our offices.
- Transfer of the deceased into our care within the Perth/Mandurah Metro area.
- Respectful preparation and placing of deceased in a cotton garment.
- Provision of essential coffin. Coffin upgrade allowed.
- If required, identification at our After Care Centre Highgate, Medina or Mandurah facilities (Identification time is at our discretion).
- Funeral Service Monday to Thursday at a time set by the Funeral Director.
- Trained consultants to advise upon and complete the many aspects of funeral matters.
- Obtaining of necessary cremation certificate, preparation of cremation documents.
- Liaise with Cemetery.
- Registration and copy of Death Certificate.
- Celebrant appointed by Leanne O’Dea.
- Placement of the funeral notice on Leanne O’Dea website.
- A Funeral Notice
- Provision of support following the funeral including Trillion Trees Memorial Program.
- Cremation fees and permits
- Doctors papers fee (only applicable if charged by the doctor)
- Embalming- Optional
Optional Costs – This will need to be arranged by the family and paid directly to third party provider
- Printing and Floral Tributes (delivered to Perth branch, or taken to cemetery by family)
- Music / AV or DVD presentation
- Cremation Urn
Not Included or Permitted
- Arrangement at the client’s residence
- Hearse and funeral procession
- An extended identification (no more than 15 minutes and 3 people
- Record of attendance
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full 72 hours prior to identification or service or our services will be postponed
- The Client must provide information a timely manner
- Variations to any conditions will impact your service fee
- Funeral Director not permitted to collect Ashes from Cemetery
- Prepaid Funeral option available. Administration fee and Cemetery surcharge applies