Our Essential Service Fee incorporates the various tasks and services typically involved in arranging, planning and conducting a funeral, including
- Arrangement Monday to Thursday during office hours by phone, email or at our offices.
- Transfer of the deceased into our care within the Perth/Mandurah Metro area.
- Respectful preparation and placing of deceased in a cotton garment.
- Provision of Essential Coffin.
- Liaise with Cemetery.
- Viewing for up to 10 people for 45 minutes at our Cannington, Cottesloe, Dianella, Mandurah, Medina, or Perth locations with the appointment time at our discretion
- Music – We are able to play background music only OR family is permitted to bring own music and device to play it on e.g. IPhone or IPad and a speaker.
- Refreshments – Tea, coffee and biscuits – within the 45 minute viewing time.
- Provision of support following the funeral including Trillion Trees Memorial Program.
- Cremation or Burial fees / permits
- Doctors papers fee (only applicable if charged by the doctor)
Optional Costs – To obtain a quote on optional costs, please ask your Funeral Consultant
- Cremation Urn
- Embalming and dressing in own clothing
Not Included or Permitted
- Arrangement at the client’s residence
- A Service eg: Clergy, Celebrant, DVD/AV Presentation
- Use of AV equipment
- More than 10 People at viewing
- Public notices
- Attendance cards
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full 72 hours prior to identification or service or our services will be postponed
- The Client must provide information a timely manner
- Variations to any conditions will impact your service fee
- Funeral Director not permitted to collect Ashes from Cemetery
- Prepaid Funeral option available. Administration fee and Cemetery surcharge applies