Our Direct Committal Service Fee incorporates the various tasks and services typically involved in arranging, planning and conducting a funeral, including
- Arrangement Tuesday to Thursday during office hours by phone, email or at our office.
- Transfer of the deceased into our care within the Perth/Mandurah Metro area.
- Respectful preparation and placing of deceased in a cotton garment.
- Direct disposal capsule suitable for cremation.
- If required, identification at our After Care Centre Highgate, Medina or Mandurah facilities. (Identification time is at our discretion).
- Cremation – including Cremation Permit and Cremation Fee. (Cremation booking time is at our discretion.)
- Registration and copy of Death Certificate
- Doctors papers fee (only applicable if charged by the doctor)
Optional Cost- To obtain a quote on optional costs, please ask your funeral consultant
- Cremation Urn
Not Included or Permitted
- Arrangement at client’s residence
- A Service, e.g.: clergy, celebrants, music, DVD/AV presentations
- An extended identification
- Public Notices
- Collection of Ashes from Cemetery
Terms and Conditions
- Client must provide information requested in a timely manner
- Payment in full 72 hours prior to identification / cremation or our services will be postponed
- Variations to any conditions will impact your service fee
- Prepaid Funeral option available. Administration fee and Cemetery surcharge applies