Excellent service is important to us.
At Leanne O’Dea we pride ourselves on having a collaborative workforce who strive to provide excellent customer service. Professionalism and attention to detail in every aspect of our work is something we all aspire to.
All Leanne O’Dea staff aim to continually provide a service that exceeds our client’s expectations and letters of thanks and praise attest to the fact that our dedication to outstanding service is an integral part of our continued success.
Working for Leanne O’Dea
If you think you’d enjoy being a member of our staff, we’d like to hear from you. This is a guide to what we consider to be important qualities and attributes:
- Be able to calmly deal with emotional situations
- Have outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Be technologically adept
- Take a flexible and proactive approach to work
- Value working in outstanding facilities with supportive staff
- Take pride in everything you do
- Have a calling to provide support and serve people in need
- Have the fitness level required to carry out the physical demands of funeral industry positions
Prerequisites for Employment
- All offers of employment are subject to the passing of a pre-employment medical examination undertaken by the Company Doctor.
- Successful applicants will be required to:
- Have a sound driving record, hold a valid Western Australian Driver’s Licence or licence which is acceptable to the Company’s insurance provider;
- Be inoculated against Tetanus and Hepatitis B;
- Be physically fit to fulfil the requirements of their position and retain their fitness throughout their employment; and
- Provide a National Police Clearance validated no longer than three months prior to their commencement date.
- An Embalmer must be qualified and eligible for accreditation by the Australian Institute of Embalmers. Leanne O’Dea will consider taking on those who are undertaking the two-year Embalmer course.
How to apply for a position at Leanne O’Dea
Positions vacant will display a copy of the employment advertisement, the Duty Statement and Selection Criteria. We ask that applicants provide a covering letter explaining why they are interested in the position, their Curriculum Vitae which includes two referees relating to their work history and a brief report addressing each item in the Selection Criteria.
All applications for employment may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
‘Application for Employment’
Human Resources Manager
406 Beaufort Street
HIGHGATE WA 6003
Positions at Leanne O’Dea
Full-time, qualified Embalmer eligible for accreditation by the AIE.
Funeral Directors Assistant
Mortuary Preparation Assistant/Trainee Embalmer
CLOSING DATE: 12:00 pm, Friday, 20.7.18